Friday, March 2, 2012

Picture this

Imagine with me if you will (since I didn't take a picture):

Logan standing in the middle of the living room. No shirt on, but wearing his train pajama pants. Chunky beaded necklace around his neck. Salt shaker in his hand. He is dancing to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He is keeping the beat with his shaker. He is happy.

Mom comes downstairs to check on quiet child after her shower. Smiles when she sees his outfit. Smile fades when she sees the salt. Hands go on hips when she sees a dusting of salt on every surface from the counter in the kitchen to the couches in the living room.

Salt is relinquished without a fight.

Much vacuuming happens.

Laundry folding is postponed for another day.

The end.

In other, less exciting, news I finally unpacked the maternity clothes today. Sigh. Can't wait to look like this again.

K, I just had a little panic attack.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, honey, I hear ya. Do I ever. I am having mini panic attacks a lot these days, as I think about what happens AFTER that, too-the whole newborn thing. Yikes! What have we done?!?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete