Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Animal

It seems that we have a serious lack of animals in our area. 

What we DO have is a dog costume that Logan likes to carry around and bark at (with?). So I had a great idea that I'd get him to wear it and he could be the animal.

But he won't do it.

Which is posing a problem for Halloween, and how am I going to dress him up without making him think he's dressing up, but that's a discussion for another day.

So here is Logan dressed as animals for the last two Halloweens.

Year One: Giraffe

Year Two: Penguin

And that's the best I've got for animals today. Clearly a trip to the zoo is in order. 

2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned that Reggie sleeps with his cow costume from last year? He won't wear it, but it's like his fav stuffed animal. Crazy children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Ooh! We're going to the zoo on Saturday if you wanna come with! Just let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete