Friday, September 9, 2011

Fruit

Here's the deal. 

I'm pretty much addicted to treats. Whenever Bob and Jillian say something like "Food is fuel! If you eat for any reason other than to power your body, you are using it as a crutch in your life and it will destroy you!", I cry a little. And then I say NO. And then I eat more bags of m&m's while I fast-forward through the boring parts of the weigh in.

I'm cool with using chocolate as a reward for a hard day. And I'm pretty sure if Jillian had a two-year-old she would do it too.

Sometimes though, I do try to eat healthy... healthier. Nowhere to go but up really. I pretty much have a dessert after every meal so... yeah.

And I'm proud to say that I did a good job yesterday! Well, I did have coco puffs for breakfast and pizza for lunch, but I ate zero desserts! And I barely even noticed until the headache and cold sweats started. But by then it was after 9 and I don't typically eat that late. A girl's got to have some standards.

Anyway, I wish I could say that this fruit challenge inspired me to change my life but I can assure you it did not. 

Looks almost pretty enough to eat though, doesn't it?

We have had an abundance of tomatoes in our garden, and if you know me at all, you know I hate them. A cruel joke to have our tomatoes flourish with almost no help from me while a lindor truffle/money tree, a crop I would weed daily for, still ceases to exist.

Okay then, I think I've derailed the blog long enough.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

1 comment: