Saturday, September 3, 2011

Clouds

When I woke up this morning there was not a cloud in the sky. That I could see. Outside of my living room window. And that was all the incentive I needed to use this picture.
Can you believe I took this with my decrepit cell phone?
Sometimes it does alright.
And I have to confess, I actually took this in March... of last year, but when I saw that the photo for today was clouds it was the first thing that came to mind.

Perspective. Here's a picture of Logan that I took that same week.
Aw, what a precious little baldy boy. I love babies in these soft little sleepers. So squishy and cute, like a little stuffed animal.

Anyway, there you go.
Clouds. Check.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha How is it that we live in a place where it is cloudy and rainy most of the year, but the day we want to take pictures of clouds there isn't even one in the sky. Oregon fail. BTW Logan is soooooo cute in that picture!

    ReplyDelete