Friday, December 24, 2010

A different sort of Christmas letter

This year I thought that instead of writing about us for Christmas, I would write about Christ. You may have noticed that I often share the things I love on the blog and with my friends (pudding on the rice anyone?). If I read a good book or see a good movie I want others to enjoy it too.

But when it comes to religion I get scared.

Because The Book of Mormon is so much more to me than the latest novel, Jesus Christ is so much more than a yummy dessert.

But, because it's Christmas, I'm going to be brave. For a second anyway. :)

I testify that Jesus Christ lives. That He suffered and died for us. That He loves us. I know that if we do all that we can to live righteously, with His help we can live with Him and our Heavenly Father again.

I testify that the Book of Mormon is true. It is another testament of Christ written by those who lived in the Americas. Like the Bible, it contains the word of God. If you haven't had the chance to read it, I wholeheartedly recommend it. I could not endorse a better book. If you would like a free copy of the book go here. If you would like to learn more about what I believe you can ask me or check here.

Merry Christmas to all our friends and family. We love you all and are so grateful that you are a part of our lives.

Mari, Tyson and Logan

2 comments: