Monday, May 31, 2010

The days of May, Day 31

Oh thank goodness it's over! May I never blog again.

Tyson thought for sure that I would have some great thing to say with this being the last day of May and all, but no. I have no such endgame. And remind me if I ever decide to do this again that it would be a good idea to start with more than 4 blogs in mind.

With that being said, here's what we did today.

Got Logan a high chair.

I know, finally, right? Although since he doesn't really eat food (although he started eating cheerios today, yay!) we may be putting the cart before the horse. Tyson and I just figured since he had a day off we would go out and get one. And I can't even tell you how much Logan loves it. Wow.

Well, I'll just let the picture do the talking.



So thrilled. Incredible.

Tyson and I were encouraged though because he was pretty quiet while we were eating dinner and we're hoping this means we'll get to eat at the table instead of on the floor with Logan and his toys.

Well friends, with that I'm signing off never to return again.

Ok, not true. I'll be back as soon as I start having withdrawals.

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Mari I hope you don't stop. We love your blogs. Even just the little everyday things are wonderful to read. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it! All 31 days! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dang, I'm going to miss the everyday life of Mari. Congrats on achieving your goal and the high chair is a good place to corral your kid when you want him corraled!

    ReplyDelete