Saturday, May 29, 2010

The days of May, Day 29

This weekend the young women are having a fundraiser to raise money for girls camp which includes a silent auction for desserts and services. Desserts, we can do. Services? Well... Tyson and I aren't sure we have much to offer there. We did come up with a few things last night though, you'll have to tell me if you thing any of these would be big sellers.

Tyson thought he could maybe do laser hair removal for a willing guinea pig. What he lacks in experience of actually removing hair he makes up for with knowledge of and access to lasers. 

He also suggested that he would be willing to give people a ride in his car. His car that has over 200,000 miles on it. Now that's an experience. This is also the same car that he took his driving test in... 14 years ago.

I weakly suggested that I could give someone a voice lesson if they wanted and Tyson (who was on a roll last night) chimed in with "you should teach a gardening class!" Har Har Har. Yeah, I stink at gardening.

I also thought that maybe after my recent revelation of how awesome I am at doing hair perhaps I could put a hair service up for bid. No?

Maybe I'll make two desserts.

2 comments: