Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The days of May, Day 19

We're sick.

All three of us have a nasty head cold and we're kind of hating our lives. Luckily Logan thinks it's hilarious when I blow my nose so there's about an hours worth of entertainment right there. Unfortunately he doesn't find his own nose wiping as amusing. I'll probably have to take him to the doctor at some point but I'm just trying to time my visit to the pediatrician for after Logan gets an ear infection, and before it gets bad. I figure an ear infection is probably a sure thing. He's still in a fairly good mood but not sleeping as well so it may be time.

In spite of that we've had a pretty good last couple of days. I ended my birthday week on Sunday with a triumph over 27 candles at a little family birthday party.

The garden is growing! Soon I'll have to thin a few of these plants and kill their little lives. So sad. But a few must die for the rest to live. I'm sure there's a metaphor in there somewhere but I have a cold so I can't think.


Darn you toy manufacturers making my kid want your stuff! And did I buy this for him? Yes, yes I did.

Tyson and I are waiting with bated breath for the LOST finale. If it does anything less than blow our minds we're going to be totally disappointed. Disappointed and sleep deprived since it goes until 11:30 and we usually go to bed at 10. I sure hope it delivers.


Um, don't tell Tyson.

4 comments:

  1. Logan would make a very cute girl! Ok, you're a LOST fanatic too!?! I dont know about this season... it's all been pretty weak for me. I could go off with 50 billion questions for you... but I'll spare you! I hope the finale doesn't disappoint as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is the best!!!! made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been catching up on Lost. Amy said she would have to watch a whole ton of episodes to know stuff but I couldn't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I didn't know LOST was until 11:30! Good to know, we'll have to take a nap or something.

    ReplyDelete