Friday, May 14, 2010

The days of May, Day 14

GRUMBLE!
I recently put a video on this blog, did I not? And it worked, yeah? So what is happening to make it not work now!? Boo, BOO!! Sometimes electronic stuff makes me frustrated.

Anyway, since I can't cop out and show you a cute video of (who else?) Logan, I'll show you something else I made recently.


Cute huh? I signed up for a craft exchange on this blog and this is what I made for my exchangee. So easy too! I found a piece of wood leftover from the house, cut it down, and painted it blue making sure that some of the white underneath showed through. Then I mod podged some paper onto wooden letters, nailed some sawtooth hangers to the board and glued the letters to the board. Added a ribbon as a final touch and I was done.

I almost didn't send it because I want it in my own house but since half the fun is in making it, I decided to do a variation on this for me. When I'm done I'll show you how it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! And BTW-blogger has been giving me issues with photos too-verrry annoying..

    ReplyDelete