Friday, April 30, 2010

Daddy's all star

Drool on your shirt,
drool on your shirt,
lookin' like a fool with your
drool on your shirt.

He got his first two teeth on Saturday (yay!/boo!) and clearly more are in the works.

This reminds me of a little story. Stop me if you've heard this one. Oh wait, you can't! Ah the beauty of a blog. I seriously can't remember if I've told it or not though, sorry if I have.

ANYWAY...

One time I was practicing (my viola) and I was working really hard on this particularly difficult passage. Apparently my brain was at full capacity and neglected other automatic functions. Like swallowing. I didn't notice the drool until it had run all the way down my viola and into a puddle on the floor.

At least I was alone.

This message brought to you by:
 Mari 8-26: The Awkward Years

2 comments:

  1. eh, what's a little drool?

    especially when you are that cute.

    now mari, as for you and YOUR drool, i don't know what to say:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are drool stories so funny? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete