Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well I did a terrible job photo documenting Logan's first Thanksgiving.
Shoot.
In a nutshell we used up our daily allotment of calories on breakfast, which consisted of cinnamon rolls, bacon, sausage, and orange juice. Then I shrugged my shoulders, called the day shot anyway and added extra butter to the dinner rolls I was making.
It was a pretty low key day at Tyson's parent's house with delicious food (have you ever had carrot souffle? It's amazing, gosh I love it), a game, and a blow out. The only thing this Thanksgiving was missing was an afternoon nap. Guess that's what happens when you have a kid.
You'll notice this Thanksgiving was joined by Brother John, Brother John, morning bells are ringing, morning bells are ringing, ding dang dong, ding dang dong...
His name isn't actually John. It's Austin.
But his middle name is John and since he is my brother I think of that song when I think of him so there you have it.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. And you guys all have the EXACT same smile, except for Logan of course, who has no teeth yet, but I'm sure his will be the same too!

    ReplyDelete