Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter easter bo beaster.

So... It's growing.

Just thought I would let you know.
Easter was a grand success this year I must say. We began with a little egg dying at Tad and Becky's (you made the blog Becky!!) and produced these gloriously colored little numbers.
Unfortunately we left them in a hot car for a couple hours and they stunk up the joint before even making it home.
So we put them in the fridge and have yet to throw them away.
Tyson was especially proud of this orange one, and... is it just me or is he not exactly looking at the camera? I was probably just having a mesmerizingly bad hair day.

The morning after the egg dying we had our own little Easter egg hunt. Usually we trade off on who gets to find the eggs but since we have this new ginorm awesome house Tyson got the upstairs and I got the down.
There were a few rooms that were easier to find eggs in than others...
This barren empty wasteland will soon be the nursery.



Isn't he so cute!


My turn!!
I shall prance down these stairs as if I was not bedraggled and wearing mismatched pajamas. Pretend I'm wearing a fluffy Easter dress and a matching hat.

I was somewhat distracted midway through the hunt. Tyson got me all chocolate products this year. Mmm...
That bunny sure jumped high this year!

I'm really bad at ending my blogs and that's all I have to say so... uh...
Bye!

11 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH. That's what I have to say about your tummy. Coooollll!! The Easter hunt looks fun -- great that you have that tradition going BEFORE you have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute bump... and I'm sure glad that Tyson has good taste and bought you chocolate. Good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! Chris and I never do easter egg hunts :( I wish we would have started that! Usually we just give each other a basket of delights. This year, we were both bums and did nothing! Actually, I got him some receses bunnies and robins eggs and a cool tie...he let me have unlimited funds to buy a dress...went to 'Motherhood' I will have to tell you ALL about that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, Mari! Look at your cute belly! How exciting! Hoorah!!!

    And now back to Easter - I love that both you and Tyson got to hide/find eggs now that you are in your ginorm house! Looks like you had a fantastic day! Hoppy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're belly is adorable! I love it!

    That is so fun that you guys have your own little easter egg hunt! I need to start doing fun little things like that with my hubby.

    (I realize that I said the same thing as everyone else so I could have just said "ditto" but that's not as fun.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a cute little bump growing! That's fun you guys hide eggs for each other. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo Hooo!! I made your blog. Wish my belly was as cute as yours. Enjoy it now while you can still see your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look awesome.
    and by awesome i mean great.
    adorable.
    beautiful.
    gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ps everytime i see your post title on my sidebar as i scan... i find myself singing
    banana fana bo beaster.... easter!
    almost don't want you to post again for awhile so that the title doesn't change... ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my brother is a cheeseball. in all those pics i am expecting him to start rocking back in forth saying "ding ding ding."

    the baby bump is cute btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make life so fun! If only my pajamas matched half as much as yours did.... Your belly is so cute!

    ReplyDelete