Mine had Heath bar on it, yum yum.
You may have noticed that Laura and Brady got all fancy with stencils and stuff while Tyson and I stuck with the ol' cut now, measure later method. We were ok with that. Maybe next year I will try a stencil though cause they turned out pretty cool.
Tyson's beautiful creation had caught on fire from the inside and instead of being a joyous holiday decoration it was now a thing spawned from the devil intent on burning our house down. Tyson tried to blow it out which only fanned the flames and sent a pillar of smoke rising to the ceiling. The only other thing to do was grab the fiery beast and get it outside. And did you notice how big his pumpkin was? El grande my friends, el grande.
Luckily he didn't burn himself and a few more hard blows and another ginormous cloud of smoke later the beast was dead. Never to rise again. Until tomorrow probably.
Moral of the story: Do not have jack-o-lanterns inside the house. They are not meant for the kitchen table.
Other moral of the story: The only thing that will get the smell of charred pumpkin out of your living room is opening all the windows and doors and allowing nature to take it away.