Sunday, August 3, 2008

Busy Bee

So we have been so busy lately! Tyson had his last day of his internship on Friday and we went to Seattle that night to celebrate (and to just see Seattle since I had never been there). We spent the night and enjoyed all the sights that the big city had to offer. More on that later.

Tomorrow I head out to go on a fishing/camping trip with Tyson and his Dad -brave, I know- but don't worry, it's just for one night and there are bathrooms. That I can handle.

After camping we'll have just another day or two in Washington before we drive to Rupert Idaho for a Lowder family reunion. We'll spend a night there too and then drive back home to Utah. Hooray! But the fun doesn't stop there.

Less than 12 hours later we'll leave for Florida so that Tyson can interview with a company there. We want to have a few places to compare before we take an offer. The company is paying for us both to go which is great since this trip falls right on our 3 year anniversary.

After we get back from that I will have 5 short days at home before (yikes!) student teaching begins. I am totally excited and nervous for that to start and I really wish that I had more than 5 days to prepare. Oh well, that's life.

So basically what I am trying to say is, if I don't blog for awhile don't hate me!! I'm just probably not anywhere near a computer with internet access. But I love you all and I'm sure after a chaotic semester of student teaching I'll be back on a regular basis. Ok, hopefully before then.

Signing off,
Mari

P.S. I have Breaking Dawn but I'm not going to get a chance to read it for another week or so, so don't DON'T tell me anything. Just don't do it. Please.

2 comments:

  1. that is so exciting! Have fun on your trip(s) and Good luck student teaching. I know you'll do great. What school are you going to be STing at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man-I have gotten hooked on your blog-so hurry up and get your real life stuf done so you can come back and blog more!

    ReplyDelete