Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Well, Tyson and I had a lovely 4th of July out here in Washington. We began with a trip to the fort to check out the activities going on there.


For entertainment they had a group from a local junior high playing in a drum line. They were the cutest ever! And they played a good beat.
Tyson is thrilled just to be there.

There were some gardens nearby and we found a special "tunnel of love".


Ooh la la.

And of course we had to get my favorite summer treat. Dippin' dots! Have you had these? They are the best! Mmmm

And of course I had to get my picture taken next to the biggest anchor ever. I forget what boat it went to but isn't it huge!!??
And my favorite tree. Good ol' Number 10. Man we had some good times together.
After we got back from the fort we came back to the house and had a BBQ with Mom and Dad Lowder, and Tad and Becky and their kids, Banana and J-Dawg.
Banana and I are having a ball playing hide and seek with Tyson. It was all fun and games until I got nailed in the nose with her cute little noggin.
Here we are getting ready for the fireworks!
Sorry you're a little washed out J-Dawg!

KA-BOOM!!!



J-Dawg was wearing earphones to cut down on the sound from the fireworks. I guess we didn't need to worry about him getting scared after all!
Hope you all had a happy 4th!!

5 comments:

  1. The picture of you two together is so cute. Can I say perfect couple? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I love Ft Vancouver! Jeff will be jealous of your Dippin' Dots! You guys are dang cute! We miss you, I think I trip to Colorado needs to be in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hEY greetings from Grandma's computer in PROVO-wish you were here! I can't type on it-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tree #10? Is that for real?
    Glad you had a happy fourth!
    Bummer no balloons though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang- your hair is soo long!! I love it- You look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete