Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happiness

Today is a good day so I thought I would mention a few things that just make me happy! There are obviously more than 5 things in the world that make me happy, but I do have to go to work at some point today!!


1) I can't be happy without my love! Isn't he the cutest!? (he made most of this dinner by the way)




2) Spring break!! Woo! I am currently enjoying the benefits of spring break and neglecting all the goals I've set for myself. Don't worry. Stuff will get done... most likely ;)


3) Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.





4) Laughing at myself. Sometimes you just have to!










5) Scrapbooking! Oh it's so fun. The only think that is almost as good as actually scrapbooking is going to a scrapbook convention. The sales there are amazing! Eeee! I'm salivating just thinking about it...
























So... What makes you happy?

5 comments:

  1. Reading your blog! :) Your smile is infectious! Who couldn't be happy around you?!
    Here's 5 for me:

    -Spring!!! And planting things that grow
    -Blogging
    -Fresh baked bread
    -Sweet kids
    -A loving DH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were a scrapbooker? Awesome. I just love reading your blog!
    My happiness?
    My kids of course. My handsome hubby. Good food. Nice Weather. Sleeping in, or just sleeping through the night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites in no particular order

    - My dh and ds
    - Scrapbooking
    - Cooking
    - Blogging (reading others, when others comment on mine, and when friends add me to their blog list.)
    - Shopping (I just wish I was rich so I could buy whatever, whenever.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so dh stands for dear husband? When I was reading Louise's blog, I guessed she was calling Rog dad hammer.

    Happy:
    walking or jogging in the morning
    playing outside with my son
    my dh coming home from work
    a good meal
    friends and family (online and in person

    ReplyDelete