Thursday, January 31, 2008

This just in...

So I know I JUST said something but in the last 5 minutes, in my haste to pack for this weekend I just *gulp* dropped one of my wedding earrings down the bathroom sink! Woe is me! Lost to humanity forever is the sentemental value of MY precious earring.
*sigh*
Lesson learned.
No more jewelry in the bathroom and I'll always have my lone earring to remind me of that... unless of course I drop that one too.
Luckily for me (and for Tyson) they weren't expensive. Do you think one earring worn on women will ever be fashionable?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could find a way to sting it on a chain and wear it as a necklace?!

    Just linked to you from Paula's site! So happy to "see" you!! :)

    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try taking off the P-trap and looking for it? You might have some luck.

    ReplyDelete